Have you been seeking valid AD0-E710 Dumps to ensure your success in Adobe Commerce Front-End Developer Expert exam? Passcert provides the most up-to-date Adobe Commerce Front-End Developer Expert AD0-E710 Dumps to assist you in preparing for the Adobe AD0-E710 exam. It covers all of the real questions and answers that will appear in the upcoming Adobe AD0-E710 exam. The Adobe Commerce Front-End Developer Expert AD0-E710 Dumps are compiled according to the latest exam syllabus to ensure your success. You will be able to experience the real exam scenario by practicing with Adobe AD0-E710 Dumps. As a result, you should be able to pass your Adobe AD0-E710 exam on the first try.
AD0-E710 Exam Overview - Adobe Commerce Front-End Developer Expert
The Adobe Certified Expert - Frontend Developer exam is for developers who have expertise in frontend development in Magento 2. The exam is designed to validate the skills and knowledge of Magento 2 in the Areas of: Magento 2 Theme Management, Theme Hierarchy, Layout and Xml changes, knowledge about templates, styles, Java Script, widgets, knockout Js, Admin Configuration and Page builder, Less files compilation, Grunt and Composer.
Exam number: AD0-E710
Exam name: Adobe Commerce Front-End Developer Expert
Available languages: English
Number of questions: 50
Formats: Multiple choice
Duration: 120 minutes
Delivery: Online proctored (requires camera access)
Passing mark: 60% (30/50)
AD0-E710 Exam Sections
Section 1: Theme management (Theme hierarchy, image configuration, translations)
Section 2: Layout XML & Templates (phtml templates)
Section 3: Styles
Section 5: Admin configuration and PageBuilder
Section 6: Tools (CLI and Grunt)
Share Adobe Commerce Front-End Developer Expert AD0-E710 Sample Questions
1. An Adobe Commerce developer needs to install a new module that loads static files. To avoid issues with static files, which mode would the developer need to be in?
2. An Adobe Commerce developer wants to create several abstract LESS classes used across the entire theme. Which LESS file would be used to add those classes?
3. An Adobe Commerce developer wants to minify and merge the CSS for frontend optimization. Where would they need to configure the minification and merging of CSS?
A. In Admin panel, Stores > Configuration > Advanced > System > CSS Settings
B. In Admin panel, Stores > Configuration > Advanced > CSS > CSS Settings
C. In Admin panel, Stores > Configuration > Advanced >Developer > CSS Settings
4. An Adobe Commerce developer has been asked to customize a product page layout. What are two valid layout handles? (Choose two.)
B. catalog_product_view_name_[product name]
C. catalog_product_view_type_[product name]
5. An Adobe Commerce developer needs to modify the width and height of all product images inside the theme Vendor/theme. What file inside the theme is responsible for these changes?